Specifically designed for double contrast radiography
of stomach and suodenum.
• Gives 200% W/V density while remaining fluid.
• Higher surface area of stomach after distension
requires more Barium to coat completely.
• Highly stable against stomach acids.
• Excellent mucosal details by uniform coating.
• Highly palatable due to non gritty texture
and fruit flavour.
• Pink coloured heavy powder with fruit flavour
and sweet taste.
double contrast radiography of stomach and duodenum.
• Pink coloured
heavy powder with fruit flavour.
• 300 gm, 320 gm,
340 gm and 500 gm HDPE glass.
• 3.5 kg and 11.3
kg HDPE jar.
• 25 kg and 50 kg
• 300 gm mixed with
70 ml of water to get 150 ml of high density low viscosity
suspension (200% w/v).
• 100 gm contains:
Barium Sulphate B. P. 95 gm
Palatable base q. s. 100 ml